It seems (after reading through a few forum posts) that the Abyssal Battle Plan drops after the last portal seal you beat today, rather than just after the last Official Seal. Can anyone verify and add this?
It's probably also woth noting on the drop that it isn't a regular monster drop, as it dropped before familiars act, e.g. my screen went:
- You acquire an item: Abyssal battle plans
- Tedunog does a couple of karate moves, then swivels his hips and gyrates his pelvis.
- You acquire an item: Boiling seal blood
- Knowing when it end has absolutely no use after the event is over. — Cool12309 (talk) 14:14, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
- I think it is certainly an anomaly and as such has historical value. It's not as if we were getting much data beforehand for spontaneous events like this in the past. After all we keep these pages around for later generations of players, who weren't around when it happened. --Yatsufusa (talk) 14:24, 28 September 2013 (UTC)