Talk:Hot Dog Stand
Upon giving chicle de salchicha:
- The hot dog man considers the gum. "Hot sauce. Yeah. Hot sauce. Good idea."
- You have unlocked a new hot dog!
- Your clan members should be really grateful
- As my cousin Aiden used to say, in the land of the toothless, the one-toothed one is Viceroy. --Evilkolbot (talk) 22:47, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
- As the hobo who lived under the bridge, Ol' Davey "Casters on Crutches" Robinson used to say, it ain't over until the sway-bellied lady walks.
- As I read once on some gold tablets I found in the forest, a man who is his own candlestick maker has an imbecile for a client.
- As my lacrosse instructor told me, don't cast your pyrite before chipmunks.
- Like my ol' Grampappy used to say, in the land of the toothless, the one-toothed one is Tsar. --Evilkolbot (talk) 22:50, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
- http://pastebin.com/UVmxRQ96 is 1000 examples of advice I just collected.--Cannonfire40 (talk) 00:45, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
Basic Hot Dog
Here's the basic hot dog message if someone wants to edit:
You eat the hot dog. It's good, because all hot dogs are good, but it's not amazing, because not all hot dogs are amazing. You gain 1 Adventure. You gain 1 Fullness.
Eat eat eat
Have we started a list of the overeat messages? This one made me laugh. I wasn't keeping track of the text, count or the exact stat loss, though. It's late where I am. You grind a hot dog into paste, make a poultice of it, and cram it into an unhealed wound. Gross, but it technically counts. You lose 4096 Beefiness. You lose 5529 Roguishness. You lose 4096 Enchantedness. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 07:31, 5 July 2013 (UTC)