Talk:Grignr, the Seal Clubber
Texts schould be moved to Quest-pageFloh 05:46, 24 January 2007 (CST)
--Not getting key-- I got the 500meat reward but he is not giving me the key. Instead im getting the "im busy" message which seems to indicate the quest is finished, but i dont have access to the tower.TT level4 mongoose muscle 16(substats 12/23) --Darkness 20:08, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
Per the Wizard of Ego page, your mainstat needs to be 18 to get the second part of the quest. Should we edit this page (and the equivalent pages) to make that more clear? --Lxndr 07:38, 24 April 2007 (CDT)
There's absolutely no mention here of the Legendary Epic Weapon quest here, or of what he says to you, which isn't the case for the other guild hall NPCs. Anyone know what he says to you so it could be added? Monsieur 08:42, 12 October 2007 (CDT)
- Above, character was SC. I may just dump text here until putting it on this page or a quest page. --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 06:27, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
- "Sorry, we haven't found your Nemesis yet. We'll contact you when we find something out."
- "[Player Name]! Thank goodness you're here -- some pretty shady characters have been asking about you."
- "Yeah, I had a run-in with some of them," you mutter darkly. "It looks like there's a price on my head."
- "Your Nemesis' work, I'll wager. I wish I could tell you we'd tracked down his location, but he's proving to be devilishly sneaky. You'd better watch your back."
- "Yeah, thanks."
- After defeating Argarggagarg the Dire Hellseal:
- "It's good to see you in one piece, [Player Name]. I hope your Nemesis' thugs aren't giving you too much trouble?"
- "No," you reply, "I think I've seen the last of them, thankfully. Have a look at this -- I got it off of their leader." You hand over the secret tropical island volcano lair map.
- "Ah, so it was a secret tropical island volcano lair after all, eh? Hmm, the markings on this map indicate treacherous waters; you're going to need a sturdy ship and an experienced crew to get there."
- "Right. I was hoping you could lend me one?"
- "I'm afraid not. We have a small ship that we use to run errands and so forth, but it isn't robust enough to make this trip. You will need to seek out transportation elsewhere."
- "That figures."
- After completing the nemesis quest
"[Player Name]! Welcome back! I have excellent news for you!"
"I've got some pretty good news myself," you say, just a little smugly. "I've defeated my Nemesis once and for all!"
"Really? That's fantastic!"
"Yeah... Um, I really didn't see anything that looked like an artifact that's vitally important for the future of the world or anything, though..."
"Oh, yes, well, about that... that's what I wanted to tell you, actually. See, we found it."
"... You found it?"
"Yeah, it turned out not to be missing after all. See, Larry over there ("Hi," says Larry, waving), he sent it out to be cleaned, and forgot to tell anyone."
"Sorry about that. Larry's new. But anyway, we've got it back now. And hey, you beat your Nemesis, that's really terrific! It'll be nice not having to worry about him any more."
"I should give you something for your trouble, though. Here's some meat. Go take a nice vacation or something, you've earned it!"
"Thanks," you mutter dryly.
You gain 6,000 Meat.
Huh? Something changed:
- "Terrific," She sighs. "he must have hidden it somewhere else. Probably has a secret tropical island volcano lair or something. All right, I'll get our guys on trying to find out where he's hiding. When they find something, I'll let you know. "
Not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change... the capitalization is wrong, which makes me think "bug". --Greycat 17:33, 2 June 2012 (CEST)