All gourd potions? Does this mean all 21 that the Captain of the Gourd asks for?
- Each time the required number of items increases by one, which equates to giving 315 items, the gourd is finally safe. --JRSiebz 14:35, 26 Aug 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
Is there any way to make getting this trophy not suck? I've been at this forever. --Einstein9073 02:09, 7 March 2006 (CST)
- With pretty much every item drop increaser you can have in hardcore (except for plexiglass pants), as well as monster bait, I got the trophy in 13 days (7 extra days just going after the spider webs). 'course, I was using another shady method... Anyway, gourdcore is supposed to be long, and difficult, and all that. :) --Ricket 04:34, 7 March 2006 (CST)
Just some data. --Shagie 21:21, 14 December 2005 (Central Standard Time)
Should someone calculate Just WHICH stat-class it'd be best to try to get this under? Most people say Moxie due to more spiders/potential double drops.
- you can also go for another trophy at the same time with moxie. also, sign your posts like this --~~~~ --Evilkolbot 04:35, 9 July 2006 (CDT)
- Should it be added to that note that, occasionally, there will be a bounty (hobo gristles) assigned there?--Yubi Shines 20:23, 24 January 2008 (CST)
- Are the new zones going to make getting this trophy while playing a sauceror or a pastamancer more difficult? Pthalo 06:23, 20 September 2006 (CDT)
- The effect of one adventure you recieve once during an acension seems like it would have a pretty negligable effect to me, especially as you would likely be tuning you % chance of combat adventures up (though as an aside it may be a super likely, its unclear right now). Anyhow long answer yes, it will reduce the chances a very small amount, though the amount we are talkign about is so small to be insignifigant. Short answer no.--Practitioner of Saucy Arts 05:43, 28 September 2006 (CDT)
Should it be mentioned that if you have a sleazy gravy fairy, you can get its equipment there, saving time you would normally spend at the arena for that extra 5 pound boost? Just a thought. --Rabidzora 22:31, 5 February 2008 (CST)
- Probably not. That's a pretty trivial bonus. --Aardvark (Talk | Contribs) 05:22, 6 February 2008 (CST)
A handy trick to keep in mind, if you use an odor extractor on the monster that drops the item, the quest will go by MUCH faster.
Change to the trophy qualifications?
I gave the captain 290 spider webs, in total, and qualified for the trophy (he didn't even give me an option to give him 25 spider webs at the end, the last button I pushed was to give him 24 spider webs. --RoyalTonberry 04:47, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
I'd like to add that I just did this as well and finished it up after 290 webs as well, having it stop after giving him 24. --Plumber 09:47, 16 Januar 2011 (UTC)