Talk:Employee Assignment Kiosk
Track Maintenance Proper function of the Barf Mountain rollercoaster / solid waste transport unit requires periodic re-greasing of the rails. The next scheduled re-greasing is overdue.
not sure how to add just one quest the way this page is coded right now (the other is Compulsory Fun which is already on there) --billybobfred (talk) 16:47, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
The on-site power plant is running low on radioactive material. Employees are needed to collect refined toxic sludge from the Toxic Teacups centrifuges.
I got this along with Compulsory Fun, so the two quests can point to the same location.-Foggy (talk) 19:14, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
"The screen flashes "Performance Review: Average" and some money slides out of a slot beneath it." Can we get better than Average?--landamus (talk) 05:42, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
- I got "Tolerable" for Compulsory Fun and "Bearable" for "Bear Removal". --Bobson (talk) 12:09, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
- I got Performance Review: Bearable for bear removal. Perhaps the review is set based on the quest rather than random. Discordance (talk) 09:37, 4 April 2015 (UTC)
"Sufficient" for Teach a Man to Fish Trash, "Fair" for Social Justice Adventurer II, "Average" for Super Luber. --Darzil (talk) 11:22, 4 April 2015 (UTC) "Unobjectionable" for Give Me Fuel, "Acceptable" for Social Justice Adventurer I. --Darzil (talk) 09:22, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
For Waterway Debris Removal, I went in with Extraordinarily High Stench Protection (17) and +153.785% item drops, and cleared 5% of the garbage per turn. (Including a wandering monster combat.) I was reviewed at "Average" or "Sufficient", don't recall which, and paid 3 FunFunds. --Ailuro Dragon (talk) 03:25, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
For Electrical Maintenance, I got "Unobjectionable", 3 Funfunds. For Electrical Maintenance, you need to get 20 globules, which can be purchased from the mall, not unlike CI's P-00 quest.--The ErosionSeeker (talk) 17:57, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
I got "Acceptable" for Sexism Reduction. Poolala (talk) 00:17, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Quest Progress Descriptors
- Double Ultra-Racist
- Insanely Racist
- Crazy Racist
- Unacceptably Racist
- Still Unacceptably Racist
- 52% Racist
- Moderately Racist
- Pretty Racist
- Definitely Still Too Racist
- Still Uncomfortably Racist
- Cute Grandma-Level Racist
- Just a Little Bit Racist
- Almost Not Racist
- You look over the ride and conclude that it's probably not unacceptably racist anymore. You should head back to that kiosk and collect your pay.
- You reprogram the animatronic characters to not be afraid of ghosts.
- You repaint all the animatronic characters to make them more ethnically diverse. Also you switch the hats around a bit, which is fun.
- You add a blanket and some wax fruit, so it looks like the animatronic field workers are having a nice picnic.
- You add some cantaloupe and honeydew to make the animatronic fruit salad a little more diverse. [It's always cantaloupe and honeydew]
- You swap out an animatronic banjo for a sweet electric guitar.
- You repaint some manacles to make them look like colorful, unwieldy bracelets.
Racism Reduction takes 15 combat wins. May or may not work with Hipster Crayons. --The ErosionSeeker (talk) 20:08, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
Similar data for Socal Justice Warrior. 15 wins total, seems unaffected by Sleaze Damage or Sleaze Resistance.:
- Cringe-Inducingly Sexist
- Too Sexist By Far
- Horrifyingly Sexist
- Extremely Sexist
- Way Too Sexist
- Still Way Too Sexist
- Terribly Sexist
- 48% Too Sexist
- Awfully Sexist
- Pretty Sexist
- Still Pretty Sexist
- Relatively Sexist
- Only Kinda Sexist
- Barely Sexist
- Nearly Not Sexist
- You adjust the outfits on some animatronic ladies to be less titillating.
- You convert a few of the pirates' lewd gestures into friendly thumbs-ups and high-fives.
- You see some graffiti reading "For a good time call Trixie", and add "she is an excellent conversationalist" beneath it.
- You see an animatronic pirate smacking an animatronic tavern wen-- uh, hostess -- on the rear, and alter it so that it looks like he's giving her a 20% tip instead.
- You reprogram some of the pirates' dialogue routines, to remove a bunch of racy "walkin' the plank" jokes.
- You deflate a few of the more unrealistically bosomy animatronic ladies.
- You replace the pirate tavern's glass ceiling with a regular one.
- You find a display where an animatronic pirate is chasing an animatronic lady around a table, and alter the gearing so they switch who is chasing who every few minutes.
- You alter the outfits and hair on a bunch of the animatronic pirates to adjust the dude-pirate-to-lady-pirate ratio closer to 50/50.
- You vandalize a sign reading "WENCHES FOR SALE" to read "WRENCHES FOR SALE."
- You look over the ride and conclude that it's probably not embarrassingly sexist anymore. You should head back to that kiosk and collect your pay.