Interesting, when I zapped it today, it became a long pork. o_o--Metronomed 10:21, 29 June 2007 (CDT)
I just came here to write the same thing. Since I'm still a Wikidiot, I'm not sure how to add a zapping group template. --Babyscarface 18:43, 29 June 2007 (CDT)
I zapped and got a filet of tangy gnat ("fotelif") :-s--Jill-Bob 19:51, 2 July 2007 (CDT)
Is it really very likely that either of the two songs are actual references? The only things they have in common are the concept of fish. --Syrja 12:26, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- there's very little text in this item's description. it mentions "plenty more fish in the sea" and "fish sucked up by whirlwinds and deposited on the land" but that's about it.
- there's no reference to crying in the description, or about whiny love songs, so mr harrison's laughable nonsense is out.
- no reference to dirty dishes, so no oasis reference.
- looking at the synopsis of the python sketch i can't see how an elephant-headed butler fits into this, so python's out too.
- sorry. --Evilkolbot 12:42, 31 December 2007 (CST)