Talk:Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game
Likelihood of Success
PLEASE ADD ALL THREE OF YOUR RESULTS!!!! (Data is inaccurate otherwise)
- Total should always be divisible by 3, else you screwed something up
- If you see Error! in the total the sum is not divisible by 3. Check your data!
- If you can not add and/or are a moron, please do not add to this table.
- Only add to the table observations that you decided would be added before you made them.
|fancy opera glasses||42||0.85%|
|garish pinky ring||44||0.89%|
|giant designer sunglasses||41||0.83%|
|stuffed Baron von Ratsworth||168||3.4%|
|stuffed teddy butler||141||2.86%|
|stuffed tin of caviar||147||2.98%|
|stuffed treasure chest||302||6.12%|
- Should the Stuffed Mink be moved into the Accessories section, as it is one? --Invariel 17:29, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- All of the stuffies are equipable, but they all do nothing, hence grouping them together. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 18:01, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Do these items pulverize to worthless powder? LizardKing 04:33, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- Stuffies pulverize into worthless powder, but accessories pulverize according to their equip requirement and elemental bonuses. --Bale 04:39, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for using smashbot.
- You sent
- 1 stuffed Baron von Ratsworth: to pulverise
- 1 stuffed crazy bastard sword: to pulverise
- 1 bejeweled cufflinks: to pulverise
- You acquire 2 piles of useless powder
- You acquire an item: twinkly nuggets
- You acquire an item: hot nuggets
- You acquire an item: stench nuggets
--Icon315 04:44, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
Thanks. I assume it would've been mentioned if this couldn't be used in Hardcore? LizardKing 05:24, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- It would be mentioned, but for the record, it IS usable in HC. --WarrantyVoid 02:15, 10 May 2010 (UTC)