looks like people found a new rare, now to find out what the ultra rare item is...--King_ofthe_Dunedain 00:18, 1 April 2006 (CST)
- ...lawl. --Ricket 01:32, 1 April 2006 (CST)
The notes say you have to clear the the crypt first. That isn't true. Today, I encountered Bakula and I havent cleared the crypt this assension.
--Zarnywoop 06:32, 1 April 2006 (CST)
Maybe I was incorrect, but I spent a solid 30 adventures in there without encountering him, while on my other accounts he was the first thing I saw. After I had killed the dragon he immediatley appeared on that account as wel. --SomeStranger 06:49, 1 April 2006 (CST)
The dust has settled...is that a real item?
- Now that April Fool's is over, does anyone know if that fanged baio is a real item? Furthermore, can you still get this adventure? Otherwise having the "On April Fool's day" text above the item drop seems pointless.--SomeStranger 06:30, 2 April 2006 (CDT)
- I intend to waste many adventures in the cemetary to find out, however I've never gotten an ultra-rare before. Lotusduck 10:39, 2 April 2006 (CDT)
- I say leave the disclaimer for the April Fool's day adventure on there, in case that it IS a real item that no-one has yet to find. Just in case, you know. --Kalatash 17:57, 2 April 2006 (CDT)
On a side note, people need to begin to linkify, format and explain their references properly. And I;m not just talking about here either. 4 long refs, only one link, (revevant people, shows, etc. should be wikipedia'd) and movie titles, shows, etc. need to be formatted correctly. --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 00:00, 15 April 2006 (CDT)
- i tidied up the prose a little, but i'm still not happy with references 1 and 2. it's janky, and shouldn't it be one paragraph? --Evilkolbot 08:33, 15 April 2006 (CDT)
I think that it either was actually IMPLEMENTED April Fool's Day, or Jick was lying on the Jick and skully show and it really is a fake. The odds are 99 trillion to one that no-one would have found it since it was implemented IF IT WAS implemented only since April Fool's. --Jedibob5 16:20, 23 April 2006 (CDT)
- Mr. Skullhead gave it to someone. It exists.--SomeStranger (Talk | Contribs) 17:47, 23 April 2006 (CDT)
Googling count bakula gets this: http://community-2.webtv.net/boltonrules/ScottBakulaResume/ It may not be created by scott bakula, it may not be the source of this adventure title, but I'll tell you what it is: comical. Lotusduck 23:32, 25 April 2006 (CDT)
- I'd say it's really unlikely that this adventure is supposed to reference some random fan's website that hasn't been updated since 2002. It's just a pun on the Dracula/Bakula rhyme, more than likely.--Idran 15:26, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
I take it no one has found him yet?- User:Isaac
FYI, Bacula is the plural form of "Baculum" which is also known as the penis bone. just thought everyone should know that. - Zooftra 10:35, 21 July 2008 (CDT)
Before? After? Both?
Does this only appear before the Cyrpt, only after the Cyrpt, or does it not matter? Is it confirmed?--Someone Else 04:27, 29 May 2006 (CDT)
- It does not matter. It was confirmed somewhere in the forums.--SomeStranger (Talk | Contribs) 07:52, 29 May 2006 (CDT)
- I still think that it's impossible with all the thousands of KoL Players and the (probably) HUNDREDS of thousands of adventures at the Cemetary, that no one found him. --Jedibob5 17:54, 31 May 2006 (CDT)
But has anyone here beaten them, and then gotten the talisman?--Jubbers 16:16, 22 September 2006 (CDT)