Talk:Clan Rumpus Room
Boys of Loathing Calendar (Members receive 3 extra Adventures per day) 50,000 Meat An Infuriating Painting (Members receive 5 extra PvP fights per day) 50,000 Meat An Exotic Hanging Meat Orchid (Members can pick 1000 Meat per day) 300,000 Meat A Collection of Arcane Tomes and Whatnot (Allows members to improve their Mysticality) 50,000 Meat A Collection of Sports Memorabilia (Members receive 7 extra PvP fights per day) 100,000 Meat A Soda Machine (Members receive delicious, refreshing carbonated beverages) 100,000 Meat A Jukebox (Members can listen to songs, granting beneficial effects) 150,000 Meat An Old-Timey Radio (Members can listen to the radio, granting beneficial effects) 50,000 Meat An Inspirational Desk Calendar (Members receive 1 extra Adventure per day) 20,000 Meat A Wrestling Mat (Members receive 3 extra PvP fights per day) 20,000 Meat A Tan-U-Lots Tanning Bed (Allows members to improve their Moxie) 50,000 Meat A Hobo-Flex Workout System (Members can exercise their Muscle) 50,000 Meat A Potted Meat Tree (Members can pick 500 Meat per day) 200,000 Meat--Fly boy42 23:49, 17 October 2006 (CDT)
Me and my clan members got between 1300 and 1600 meat from the orchid. The meat bush gave a random between 480 something and 550 something. Averages around 500 we'd expect. These need spaded more. --Gedrean 01:15, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
Those blank spots are clicklable and give you messages. Just incase no one else decided to touch those blank spots in a manner that is not allowed in a public setting.--Ice Jedi5 07:45, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
do you get a refund for replacing equipment in a spot, or is it just destroyed into oblivion?
- I believe you do not get any refund at all. --'Ivan 09:57, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
One Shelf, Two Shelves, Three Shelves Full, Sir
We have to come to some sort of agreement on whether it's:
- "A Shelf of ... ... ...",
- "A Shelf Full of ... ... ..." or
- "A Collection of ... ... ..."
and have the other two terms redirect to the chosen page. Makes things easier. --'Ivan 10:09, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
- Um.. what's wrong with going by the image where it clearly says which is right? --sl1me 11:15, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
- Nothing. But that's not the way people have been doing it. I'll see if I can do the relevant work now. --'Ivan 11:22, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
- Oh, I remember now. The picture of the Arcane Books says "A Shelf Full", the purchasing list for all three says "A Collection of", and the Self-Help books say "A Shelf of". So, you're saying to go by the picture in all three cases, or what? --'Ivan 11:25, 18 October 2006 (CDT)
Randomization in meat plants
The meat plants actually give random amounts. For example, last night after rollover in clan chat we were comparing values, and determined that the meat bush gives 500 as an average but with RNG thrown in. The same with the orchid (1500 but we saw lower and higher). The tree, by logic, follows the same category. Perhaps it would be wise to start collecting highs and lows, to see what the RNG range is. --Gedrean 01:02, 19 October 2006 (CDT)
This corner is bare, and so was...
"This corner is bare, like Mother Hubbard's cupboard, or that time before Jack Horner was born." I don't buy the explanation given for the Jack horner reference (Little Jack Horner "sat in a corner", so in the time before he was born, the corner would have been empty.) "That time before Jack Horner was born" isn't referring to the empty state of the corner, but rather how babies are made. Bare, as in bareback. --Voltara 03:00, 12 November 2006 (CST)
- nope, that's several steps too far. --Evilkolbot 04:41, 12 November 2006 (CST)