Talk:Calculate the Universe
In my third try I inserted zero and got:
0 + lifetimes + The Opossum × melancholy plus advancement + length of your current piece of string 4736
I tried 11. "11 + lifetimes + The Wallaby x melancholy plus advancement + length of your current piece of string = 6306" -- You consult your table of Numberology for the final digits and... You acquire an effect: Wings (100 adventures) I'm not sure on the exact numbers of the moonsign, melancholy, advancement, or the length of string. Lifetimes seems obvious enough at least. --Sparksol (t|c) 07:20, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- I've got the collective spading written down on Doing_the_Maths. Just so that you don't have to click over:
- Moon sign is... well, it's at the same order presented on the moon sign page, with The Mongoose being 1 and Bad Moon being 10.
- Melancholy is your current Spleen fullness.
- Advancement is your level.
- String length is the number of adventures you have left.
- What you get is based off the last two digits of the number you calculate. The results are being spaded in this GDoc. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 09:07, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
Does anyone have any idea how to make KoLMafia recognize that I have two charges of this skill to use daily? CCShapsnot says I've got it, but it's "Level:1". [Shakazaramesh, 11:12pm EDT, 11-23-18]