- Critical Hit items
on critical i have observed drops of yoyo ,fancy chocolate, orange, jawbruiser, Gyroscope, eggnog, Monomolecular yoyo, Fruitcake, Gingerbread bugbear, Angry farmer candy, Daffy taffy, Mr. Mediocrebar, Senior mints, candy cane, fancy dress ball and Ball--Averagebob 04:19, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
I can confirm the drop of a Wint-O-Fresh mint, in addition to the drops listed above. They are all on critical hits.--Parsley 06:10, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
I've gotten the following from critical hits:
Angry Farmer candy buckyball candy cane Cold Hots candy Daffy Taffy eggnog fancy dress ball fruitcake monomolecular yo-yo Mr. Mediocrebar possessed top razor-tipped yo-yo Senior Mints Wint-O-Fresh mint yo-yo
--ElroyJetson 07:38, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Something gets knocked loose from your bindlestocking!
You acquire an item:
Mr. Mediocrebar ball
-BuZZ-T 13:00, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Several hundred turns later, I've (--Fireyflame 01:11, 5 December 2010 (UTC)) had the following: ball buckyball candycane cold hots candy daffy taffy eggnog fancy dress ball fruitcake gingerbread bugbear gyroscope jawbruiser monomolecular yoyo orange posessed top razor-tipped yo-yo senior mints wint-o-fresh mint yo-yo
Note the jawbruiser. Has anyone had any other mafia crimbo food? Any nanite-infested food? Also note the orange.
Apparently only one drop per combat. I added in the proper formatting for most of the items but we still need to check that I got them all.--Averagebob 04:55, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
1. When does the item drop--during combat, or at the end of combat? 2. Does it work outside of Hobopolis? --VinnyB 22:50, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- It drops when you get the crit, and yes. I did my testing in the knob shaft, hoping to farm up a bunch of drops each turn. --TechSmurf 23:52, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
Interaction with V for Vivala mask
I was using the bindlestocking all day today (FoB) with my V-Mask, and ran into some weirdness against the FoB creatures. If you are wearing the V-mask and you get either the knives, the bomb, or the smoke bomb message, you will NOT get an item to drop from the bindlestocking. If it's the finishing blow and you get the moonlight glinting message, you will get the item from the bindlestocking. This is true even if both happen in the same combat.
I don't know if the +1 adv message or the item steal message give the item from the bindlestocking, I never got those. --Dancin fool 03:46, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- That's already noted at the page for the V-Mask:
- The critical hit effects of the V for Vivala mask take precedence over the any other weapon's special critical effect (such as from the clockwork crossbow, Spirit Precipice, or vampire cape) unless the monster is killed by your attack, in which case both effects take place.
- I believe this was something that was changed at some point, since I remember using a Spirit Precipice with a v-mask and getting zapped each time. --Starwed 04:10, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
|Angry Farmer candy||298||6.42%|
|Cold Hots candy||336||7.24%|
|fancy dress ball||151||3.25%|
- Added more data. Changes the model a bit, but avoids the fractional percentages for things other than the chocolate and jawbruiser. --Flargen 22:35, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
Also drops from the CRIMBCO HQ WC adventure area during CRIMBCO content for 2010 from 23rd Dec.--Remnant 10:48, 23 December 2010 (UTC)