Are we really justified in saying that prussia doesn't exist anymore? I mean that area still exists, it hasn't sunk into the sea or anything. I understand wehre the parenthetical is comingt from, the fact that that part of germany is no longer under german control, but there are still such a people as prussians, and they (and others)still refer to that geographic area as prussia, even if there is nolonger a political entity whose bounderies correspond to it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Norms29 (talk • contribs) on 22:43 GMT, 27 October 2007
Custom Avatar inclusion?Bashy's Custom Avatar should be included on the page? --Gothhenge 09:07, 10 December 2005 (Central Standard Time)
Is this a player page or a normal page about bashy?--Jedibob5 16:36, 24 April 2006 (CDT)
- As far as we know Bashy is not a member of the Wiki. I think that he is probably famous enough to deserve his own page...--SomeStranger (Talk | Contribs) 17:31, 24 April 2006 (CDT)
Hmm... He came up with the name of LTSynergy? Didn't he create the whole idea? If not, who did? --Hhhhh 05:03, 30 May 2006 (CDT)
- It's a nonsensical question. I'm certain many different users came up with similar ideas independently; though I'm sure Bashy would be happy for everyone to believe he invented the whole strategy. --rhebus 11:02, 30 May 2006 (CDT)
- I believe the basics of LTSynergy (LTS, Eye, damage increasing buffs, and initiative skills) were discovered during ascension testing. I believe Bashy's involvement consisted of adding monster level increasing items, and using the hovering sombrero, which make it a lot more effective for stat-gaining, as well as bringing the idea to the public. --Ricket 18:27, 30 May 2006 (CDT)
Okay, I redid this page to make it less shitty. Should I leave the Needs Cleanup Tag on it? --Wallawalla23 20:33, 29 June 2006 (CDT)
- I don't think so-- it looks great. I'm making a little bit of a change anyway (see below), so I'll just pull it off while I'm doing so. Nice job! --Southwest 22:23, 6 August 2006 (CDT)
While this page am of the having much good information about Bashy, it be failing most miserably in one part.
Bashy can speak English perfectly fine. Some quotations from chat in the... well, chat quotations thread on the KoL forums support this claim. (Such as this one-- be ye warned, though, it's a little bit vulgar. Y'know, in case you shouldn't be looking at profanity.)
While it is true that Bashy often types in a humorous amalgam of English and Not-English, I have reason to believe that he can speak English as well as anyone for whom it's their first language. I'm going to update the page to reflect this-- if there's any damning evidence to the contrary, then, as always, it should be changed back. --Southwest 22:23, 6 August 2006 (CDT)
It's clear that Bashy speak is a joke/style. Ever notice how good his spelling is? There a number of places where he is recorded using plain English. On the stuff he takes time to write, the mixed metaphors show an impressive understanding of American idioms. Still, I wonder if is best for it be "spoiled" on the main Bashy page. Let newbies enjoy the mystique, at least until they learn to check the discussion pages. --Crowther 22:50, 6 August 2006 (CDT)
- Fair enough. I hadn't considered the mystique factor. --Southwest 22:31, 15 August 2006 (CDT)
- Bashy uses hard English words, so I can't imagine how he could not be able to normally speak English. Also, Prussia doesn't exist a long time... --Zigota Lt 05:15, 6 January 2007 (CST)
was a member?
it says he was a member of the dev team, but isn't anymore... Did he get fired/quit? Or is it a typo?--Kewangji 12:53, 28 November 2006 (CST)
- Bashy gave up his dev membership a few months ago (shortly before the new batch of devs was added... Sept?). I believe this was due to a lack of availability to perform the requested dev duties. --Hellion 12:58, 28 November 2006 (CST)
I still don't get it.
How can he have a one-day NS13 ascension?
The keys alone make it 3days if you're lucky. AND the food requirement and the battlefield.
Also, it doesn't show up in his ascension history. What's up with that?
--Duff 00:24, 18 September 2007 (CDT)Duffkiligan
- He didn't have a NS13 one dayer, he finished a full day before anyone else did. --Chunky_boo 00:27, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
"On the morning of April 10, 2006, Mr Bill completed the first single-day ascension, in 300 adventures. That afternoon, just hours later, Bashy completed the second-ever one-day ascension, in 289 adventures.
On June 28, 2007, Bashy completed the first non-Casual ascension since the implementation of NS13, a full day earlier than any other player." --Ricket 04:22, 18 September 2007 (CDT)