- This is an Ascension Aids page but the only thing on here is a NS cchecklist? Get a checklist for the other quests (including items such as the Harem Suit or what have you) along with a "helpful items to pull" list (such as Black Lotuses). :\ --Golden cow2 18:02, 2 March 2007 (CST)
- EDIT: Well the meatcar parts are on there I suppose... But under the NS checklist...--Golden cow2 18:05, 2 March 2007 (CST)
Shouldn't we put the required familiars here too?
K, but you forgot the mosquito. I also added 20lbs for the stupid people. :\
- I left out the mosquito intentionally, because you will always have one. I also only mentioned having the familiar itself, not explicitly having it at 20lbs - after all, you only need to level 2 of them, but you would NOT want to be caught in Hardcore without one of them in your terrarium. --Quietust (t|c) 15:48, 17 November 2006 (CST)
- You may always have a mosquito Larva, but you won't necessarily have used it.... --Hellion 15:54, 17 November 2006 (CST)
- I put the 20lbs, because even if you only need to level two of them it'd help if you have all of them at 20 pounds. And I learned how to use a bullet point. :P --Golden cow2 19:54, 17 November 2006 (CST)
- Now that 20lbs is in there, I added the Mosquito. --The Catholicizer 07:28, 1 December 2006 (CST)
do the new star weapons (stiletto and boomerang) also work? i'm not in a position to test them right now... -milimeter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was discovered that damage absorption equipment was useless against the Naughty Sorceress
I thought that posting a link to my "Items Ascension" spreadsheet here would be a good idea, so here it is, comments greatly appreciated.  -- NitraMo SA IA 12:11, 3 January 2006 (Central Standard Time)
Looks like the "printable version" doesn't work; maybe something wrong with "&printable=yes" after the style changes? Does anyone know how to fix? --Evoluder 21:01, 15 June 2006 (CDT)
Time to Put This Out to Pasture?
So I tried updating this...
Make changes you find needed. I had difficulty trying to explain the DoD potions so someone might want to rephrase that. The Hardcore Checklist still is better.
As it has been stated in the past two posts, this page is seriously out of date, inferior when compared to the Hardcore Checklist, and doesn't look as pretty.--IDannPK 21:52, 17 October 2008 (UTC)