Tales of the Word Realms
(In-game plural: Tales of the Word Realmss)
- Obsoleted Methods
- Donating $37 or more to the Kickstarter campaign for Word Realms
- While unequipped, you can [turn page] to change chapters from Powerful Warriors to Sweet Wizards and back again.
- While equipped, allows Word Realms-style combat; you will have a "rack" of letters, and by making words from your rack, you will inflict damage based on the values of words you make.
- As a Powerful Warrior, you will gain the following skills:
- Quick Attack - Deal your Word Score (plus your Muscle bonus) in damage to your opponent. Does 10 additional damage if your word is a verb.
- Rive Armor - Deal your Word Score in damage (plus your Muscle bonus) and reduce your opponent's defense.
- Brutal Strike - Deal your Word Score in damage to your opponent (plus your Muscle bonus). Word Score is tripled for VIOLENT words.
- First Aid - Heal yourself for 3x your Word Score. Only usable once per combat.
- As a Sweet Wizard, you will gain the following skills:
- Firebolt - Shoot a bolt of fire at your opponent, dealing your Word Score in hot damage. (plus your Mysticality bonus) Word Score is tripled if your word is a HOT word.
- Chillblain - Freeze your opponent, weakening them and dealing your Word Score in damage (plus your Mysticality bonus). COLD words will also stun the monster.
- Forceblast - Smack your opponent in the face with pure force, dealing your Word Score in damage (plus your Mysticality bonus.) Word Score is doubled for nouns.
- Vampiric Tendrils - Deal spooky damage equal to your Word Score (plus your Mysticality bonus) and heal you for a portion of the damage.
- As either class, you will gain the following skills:
|TOP 10 Tales of the Word Realms collections|
6. The Amazing Mr Toothpaste - 3 | 7. Turing - 3 | 8. Parco Molo - 3 | 9. SupremeKingTom - 3 | 10. Maikeruu - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings