Tailor the Snow Suit
You regard the snow suit with an artist's eye and an adventurer's kidney.
|Add Angry Eyebrows|
|Add an Ice-Cold Smirk|
You put an ice-cold killer's smirk on your snow suit. It looks ready to deal some frosty damage.
|Add a Sensitive Carrot Nose|
You add a sensitive carrot nose to your snow suit. Not "sensitive" like it has an elegant artistic curve, sensitive like it can sniff out hard-to-find things.
|Add an Entertaining Goatee|
You add an entertaining goatee and mustache to your snow suit. It looks ready to grab a banjo and sing about silver and gold.
|Add a Magical Hat|
You add a magical hat to your snow suit, after checking it for rabbits. Thankfully, your snow suit doesn't come to life and shout Happy Birthday.
- Each option changes the familiar's appearance to the matching image from the cycle above.
- The Angry Eyebrows make your familiar attack for 3-12 physical damage, 80% of the time.
- The Ice-Cold Smirk makes your familiar attack for 1-10 every round.
- The Sensitive Carrot Nose gives +10% Items from Monsters, and drops a carrot nose after 10% of combats, up to 3 per day.
- Normally nose items increase Meat, but carrots are widely believed to improve vision.
- The Entertaining Goatee restores 1-20 HP for you at the end of each combat.
- The Magical Hat restores 1-10 MP for you at the end of each combat.
- Most of the appearance options contain pop culture references, often to animated snowmen:
- The angry eyebrows comment references the popular video game Angry Birds.
- Adding an "ice-cold killer's smirk" to the snow suit refers to the 1996 horror film Jack Frost.
- Sam the Snowman, the narrator from the Rankin/Bass holiday special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, also wore an entertaining goatee.
- A magical, rabbit-containing hat and a snowman who shouts "Happy birthday!" upon coming to life were also present in Frosty the Snowman.