This is a special key that can call a T.U.R.D.S., one of the Professor's carriers full of Troops Unexpanded in Relative Dimensions in Space. Just wash your hands after you use it.
(In-game plural: T.U.R.D.S. Keys)
|You hold up the T.U.R.D.S. key. It glows brightly, there's a screechy scrapey sound, and the troop carrier whisks you away from the fight.|
|You hold up the T.U.R.D.S. key, but nothing happens. Maybe this was the Professor's garage key instead, or something.|
- If item use is successful, the combat is ended as if it had never occurred -- an adventure is not used, and all effect and buff counters remain unaffected. However, a few special counters in the game will still advance.
- You can successfully pickpocket the enemy's item and use the T.U.R.D.S. Key to get away -- thus getting the item you need without using a turn!
- Ambidextrous Funkslinging allows you to use two of these at the same time to give you a higher chance of success.
- Has a 100% chance of success when used against ghosts.
- The TARDIS is the Doctor's preferred vehicle for traveling in space in time. The name stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space, thus sharing the second half of its acronym with the T.U.R.D.S. Key.
- The "screechy scrapey sound" is the hallmark of the arrival and departure of the TARDIS.
- The "Uncompressed" bit about the T.U.R.D.S. Key refers to the fact that the technology of the Time Lords, the Doctor's race, is "bigger on the inside."
|TOP 10 T.U.R.D.S. Key collections|
6. Magister30 - 391 | 7. Solve_Omnis - 318 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 234 | 9. sensibleb - 185 | 10. agargan - 147
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings