Sword of Procedural Generation
This is a sword with peculiar magical properties. Forged in the molten depths of Mt. Algorithm, commissioned by Emperor Emergent the Random but Deterministic, it pulses with a unique chaotic energy.
(In-game plural: Sword of Procedural Generations)
- A, B, C, D, E are random per player, and are not determined until a player receives their sword. Viewing another player's sword through their player profile or Display Case will show their sword's enchantments. Attempting to view an ungenerated sword through URL manipulation will show only the message "That item doesn't exist. Yet."
- So far these enchantments have been reported:
- A: +20% to +130% Muscle/Mysticality/Moxie/Weapon Damage/Spell Damage
- B: +20 to +80 damage of a random Element
- C: Slight (+1) to Superhuman (+5) Resistance to a random Element
- D: +30-140 vs. Ghosts/Orcs or +30%-140% Damage vs. Bugbears/Skeletons/Vampires/Werewolves/Zombies
- E: One out of: Combat Initiative +15% or +20% chance of Critical Hit or +5 to Familiar Weight or +20% Meat from monsters or +10% Item Drops from Monsters
|TOP 10 Sword of Procedural Generation collections|
6. Hamo_Boy - 1 | 7. St Thomas Pornificus - 1 | 8. Roa - 1 | 9. agargan - 1 | 10. Place_Holder - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings