Superhuman CocktailcraftingType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
Your drink mixing skills are beyond the ken of mere mortals. Spirits kneel before you as mixers quiver in your shadow. Pretty dramatic, eh?
Allows use of Nash Crosby's Still
|Effect:||Allows Moxie classes to access Nash Crosby's Still within The Department of Shadowy Arts and Crafts and allows Advanced Cocktailcrafting to scrounge up 2 additional cocktail accessories each day.|
When you acquire the skill:
- Lefty says "Hey, y'know, now that you've got these incredible cocktailcrafting skills, maybe you could figure out how to use the old still that that Crosby guy left here last year. I think it's in the back room -- lemme drag it out for you."
Complete Recipe Guide
The recipe table for these items is shown below. Red is used for drinks that improve Muscle, Blue for Mysticality, and Green for Moxie. The intensity of the color indicates the relative strength of the drink in that area.
- If you also have Advanced Cocktailcrafting, the number of cocktail accessories you can summon with that skill each day is increased to 5. This is rather useful in its own right; with the 19 drunkenness capacity from Liver of Steel, one can consume four 4-drunkenness drinks (plus a 3-drunkenness filler) and leave one 4-drunkenness cocktail for a nightcap.
- Having this skill without Advanced Cocktailcrafting does not allow you to summon any cocktail accessories.
- Combining improved booze and mixers requires this skill; without it, "You don't have the skill necessary to make that cocktail." is displayed.
- Combining the resulting mixed drinks with garnishes (cocktail accessories) requires only Advanced Cocktailcrafting.
- If you have made this skill permanent but are not currently of a Moxie class, you may craft drinks with premium ingredients, but not improve ingredients yourself, as you cannot access Nash Crosby's Still. Depending on other circumstances, you may be able to buy ingredients from other players (although in that case you may as well just buy the drinks themselves).
- Along with access to Nash Crosby's Still, Superhuman Cocktailcrafting is required for transmuting a bottle of sewage schnapps into a bottle of Ooze-O as well as a bottle of sake into a bottle of Pete's Sake.