Super-sweet fish goo
In the same way that a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, a pound of sugar makes this fish juice easier to swallow. Or at least it did, before the fish juice went rancid and basically turned into poison.
(In-game plural: mounds of super-sweet fish goo (spoiled))
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You choke down the fish goo. No amount of sugar can undo the damage it does to your spleen.|
|(You gain 5 Spleen.)|
- During the events of Crimbo 2019, the item was called super-sweet fish goo and was a potion rather than a spleen item. The description read as follows:
- In the same way that a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, a pound of sugar makes this fish juice easier to swallow.
- Likewise, the previous use text read as follows:
- You do the goo.
- When this item was originally implemented it gave 30 turns of Fishy upon use. This was silently changed down to 20 turns, and later 15 turns, on December 15, 2019.
- On December 16, 2019, this item was made multi-usable.
"10390" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.