| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Summon SnowconesType: Mystical Bookshelf
MP Cost: 2
This skill allows you to summon snowcones from the very ether. The very cold, very tasty ether.
|Source:||Tome of Snowcone Summoning|
|Effect:||Summons a snowcone.|
|You open the Tome, recite the incantation contained therein, and call forth a snowcone.
(creates one of these snowcones, randomly chosen)
You open the Tome and begin to recite the incantation contained therein, but you mess it up, and instead of summoning a monotone snowcone, you end up with one big mixed-up one.
You recite the incantation, and call forth three snowcones.
- This skill is granted by your mystical bookshelf once you have used the Tome, and thus it is available anytime you have access to your bookshelf (including Hardcore, but not runs such as Bad Moon or Zombie Slayer).
- Each Tome's summons can be used up to three times each day.
- Each snowcone's effect lasts for 20 turns. You may only have one Tongue effect active at once.
- On January 3, 2008, this skill was no longer attainable. The functionality was instead moved to the mystical bookshelf.
- The skill used to summon three snowcones at once, for 5 MP, and was usable once per day. Rarely, it would summon a black snowcone instead of three regular snowcones, with the message: "You mess up the incantation, and instead of summoning three snowcones, you end up with one big mixed-up one."
- Black snowcone rate is being spaded.
|purple | green | orange | red | blue | black|
|Snowcone Effects ([Color] Tongue)|