Summon Hilarious Objects
Summon Hilarious ObjectsType: Mystical Bookshelf
MP Cost: 5
By harnessing the ancient power discovered by McPhee, the legendary Prankster/Sorcerer, you are able to manifest objects of such hilarity, such amusement, that lesser men would soil themselves from the pure humor of the objects so summoned. (Women are apparently immune to that particular part of the effect.)
|Source:||McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning|
|Effect:||Allows you to summon three hilarious objects per day.|
|You crack open the Grimoire and recite the incantation contained within. A small chuckle escapes your lips as three hilarious objects appear at your feet.
- On January 3, 2008, this also became a book on the mystical bookshelf. The skill is still granted.
- You may use the skill only once per day. You get three distinct items per use.
- It may be used again in one day after ascending.
- This skill is marked as Hardcore Permanent (HP), and so is retained through normal and hardcore ascensions and can be used in both.
- On April 1, 2007, this skill instead acted like Summon Snowcones.
- It had been revealed that more items would be added to this skill in the future. On a August 7th, 2014 radio show, Jick stated that there are no longer plans to continue to update this skill, instead focusing on other grimoires.
- The name "McPhee" refers to Archie McPhee, a popular novelty store based in Seattle.