Summon Candy Heart
(Redirected from Summon Candy Hearts)
Summon Candy HeartType: Mystical Bookshelf
MP Cost: varies
You have the ability to cause tiny environmental grains of sugar (yes, they're everywhere...) to coalesce into tasty candy hearts of various colors.
|Source:||Libram of Candy Heart Summoning|
|Effect:||Allows you to summon a random candy heart.|
|You read the Libram of Candy Heart Summoning and recite the incantation contained therein. You reach out and pluck a candy heart from the empty space in front of you.
|Summoned Candy Hearts|
|white | pink | orange | lavender | yellow | green|
| Candy Heart Effects|
(Heart of [Color])
- On January 3, 2008, this skill was no longer attainable. The functionality was instead moved to the mystical bookshelf.
- Prior to January 3, 2008, the MP cost to summon your nth heart is (n*(n+1)/2), or 1+2+3+...+n. The total cost to summon n hearts was ((n)*(n+1)*(n+2))/6. As such, you can only summon one at a time. This price resets upon rollover and ascension. This was changed with the implementation of the mystical bookshelf.
- This skill is marked as Hardcore Permanent (HP), and so is retained through normal and hardcore ascensions and can be used in both.
- When sending candy hearts, if you try to use profanity, you receive the message, "No profanity allowed in hearts. Candy is for children, after all!"
- Each candy heart's +3 bonus to all stats does stack with the other candies' +3 bonus (so when you have all 6 heart effects you will get +18 to all stats; it takes an average of 14.7 casts to get all six hearts).
- Each candy heart's effect lasts 10 Adventures.