Summon Candy Heart
Summon Candy HeartType: Mystical Bookshelf
MP Cost: varies
You have the ability to cause tiny environmental grains of sugar (yes, they're everywhere...) to coalesce into tasty candy hearts of various colors.
|Source:||Libram of Candy Heart Summoning|
|Effect:||Allows you to summon a random candy heart.|
|You read the Libram of Candy Heart Summoning and recite the incantation contained therein. You reach out and pluck a candy heart from the empty space in front of you.
You read the Libram of Candy Heart Summoning and recite the incantation contained therein. You reach out and pluck some candy hearts from the empty space in front of you.
|Summoned Candy Hearts|
|white | pink | orange | lavender | yellow | green|
| Candy Heart Effects|
(Heart of [Color])
- On January 3, 2008, this skill was no longer attainable. The functionality was instead moved to the mystical bookshelf.
- Prior to January 3, 2008, the MP cost to summon your nth heart is (n*(n+1)/2), or 1+2+3+...+n. The total cost to summon n hearts was ((n)*(n+1)*(n+2))/6. As such, you can only summon one at a time. This price resets upon rollover and ascension. This was changed with the implementation of the mystical bookshelf.
- This skill is marked as Hardcore Permanent (HP), and so is retained through normal and hardcore ascensions and can be used in both.
- When sending candy hearts, if you try to use profanity, you receive the message, "No profanity allowed in hearts. Candy is for children, after all!"
- Each candy heart's +3 bonus to all stats does stack with the other candies' +3 bonus (so when you have all 6 heart effects you will get +18 to all stats; it takes an average of 14.7 casts to get all six hearts).
- Each candy heart's effect lasts 10 Adventures.