(In-game plural: sugar shotguns)
- sugar sheet (1 per sheet)
- After 31 combats the shotgun falls apart:
- Your sugar shotgun falls apart in your hands, leaving powder residue and delicious razor-sharp shards of candy.
|You acquire 2-3 sugar shards|
- On a critical hit against a monster, if equipped in the mainhand, staggers your opponent, displaying the message:
- Your opponent is knocked to the ground by the powerful shotgun blast.
- The comment about the shotgun not firing cheesecake refers to a story first told by Jick on the July 27, 2006 radio show, where he attempted to throw a piece of fast-food cheesecake out the window of a moving car, only to have it disintegrate and splatter all over himself and the side of the car, describing it as looking like he had been shot by a cheesecake shotgun.
|TOP 10 sugar shotgun collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 617 | 7. Raguel - 581 | 8. kirByllAmA - 420 | 9. Rummie - 346 | 10. Pastahead - 275
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings