| Data on this page needs confirmation.
This is a little candied plum. It looks painfully sweet -- so much so that it'd actually be physically difficult to eat. Yep, I'd say a feller who ate this thing would be plum exhausted afterward.
(In-game plural: sugar plums)
- Sugar Fruit Fairy
- Single use, with enough MP:
|You pop the plum in your mouth and chew it up. It's a tremendous amount of effort, but it's worth it.
- Single use, without enough MP:
|Just looking at a sugar plum makes you tired. You try to chew on it for a minute, but it's just too much effort. You spit the half-chewed mess into a nearby trash can and glumly wander off.|
- Multi-use, with enough MP to eat N:
|You only have enough energy to eat N plums. You pop them in your mouth and chew them up. It's a tremendous amount of effort, but it's worth it.
- Attempting to chew a sugar plum without enough MP will cause you to lose the sugar plum, and the stats you would have gained are removed from the pool.
- MP drain appears to follow the formula (1/2)X2+X-1, where X is the number of substats rewarded.
- Every time you gain a sugar plum, sqrt(Current Sugar Fairy Weight) is added to a pool of stats.
- The amount of stats you gain per plum is equal to the number of pooled stats divided by the number of plums you have in inventory, rounded down.