| This page is in need of content.
Because this is a stupid and complicated game, sometimes players use interactions between old and new mechanics to carry out feats previously thought to be impossible. Sometimes things have always been possible but no-one thought to try them. These are known as stunt runs.
- On the 14th of May 2015, yojimbo's law (under the name Actually Ed the Undying) did a 1-day Actually Ed the Undying run which is cool but someone else needs to explain why.
- On the 9th of August 2020, Katarn made use of the Diabolic pizza cube (amongst various other IotM) to obtain the first ever perfect 1-day 70-turn Hardcore Community Service ascension. Only 8 players have successfully completed this to date.
- On the 26th of December 2020, worthawholebean used a Two Crazy Random Summer seed that set Elven limbos gingerbread fullness to 1 to consume over 30 and generate over 1,300 turns, breaking ronin and achieving the only 1 day TCRS run to date.
- On the 5th of March 2021, Phillammon leveraged the potted power plant in concert with a bug that allowed users to fight the jilted mistress in a chain from the One Rustic Nightstand NC with 0 adventures remaining. Due to how energy generation works in You, Robot, this allowed Phill to generate double the energy from Rustic Nightstand fights fought with 1 adventure left. Because energy translates directly to turns in the path, this let him generate 1000 turns in a day, breaking ronin and putting up (to this point) the only 1-day You, Robot run.
- Between the 15th and 27th of May 2021, SSBBHax utilised the cycling familiars within a Quantum Terrarium run to achieve a 100% run with the Plastic grocery bag - one of the April Fools familiars it had until the release of the path been impossible to obtain a 100% run with (except through extraordinary luck). This is particularly of note as the 15th of May was the first day of the path, and therefore this is reasonably the earliest this feat could be done.
- On the 13th of January 2021, Phillammon achieved what is believed to be the first Hodgman's disgusting technicolor overcoat solo run by making use of "looping" via community service and a casual ascension to generate 1877 turns over the course of three ascensions in a single day. For ease of completion (and because enough turns were generated anyway), Phill ended up killing off the entirety of Burnbarrel Boulevard and Exposure Esplanade in addition to the required town square.
- On the 28th of May 2021, Phillammon and Joe The Sauceror performed the (at the time) fastest ever clear of the Slime Tube at 89 turns, beating second place by 39 turns. This was achieved through getting a total of +4154 ML by abusing the ability of Gelatinous Noobs to absorb multiple of the same Smithsness based item, absorbing fifteen Hands in Gloves for a total of 1575 ML, equipping full Slime Hates It equipment (as the enchantment is not cancelled for gelatinous noobs, unlike most enchantments), and using large quantities of buff extenders and free kills to get enough turns of Coated in Slime to not die instantly from slime damage.
- On the 21st of June 2022, Name Guy Man completed the (currently) fastest Slime Tube run in 71 turns by using Dark Gyffte's Ensorcel ability and the Backup camera's interaction with scaling monsters to get a Black Crayon Flower ensorcelee with a Monster Level bonus of 1934. The run also utilized Slime Hates It gear and an Unbreakable umbrella to reach a total of +5389 ML.