Striking Stocking-Stuffer Elf
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Striking Stocking-Stuffer Elf|
|Locations||Crimbo Town Toy Factory (2005)|
|Hit Points||Scales with player stats|
|Attack||Scales with player stats|
|Defense||Scales with player stats|
This elf is in charge of stuffing stockings in the big sweatsho -- er, merry toy factory that Uncle Crimbo runs. Shoving toys into oversized socks day in and day out appears to have addled his brains more than a little bit. Not that anyone who eats nothing but candy all day is ever completely sane, that is.
He stuffs your 'stocking' with sharp, pointy toys. Yeow! Ugh! Ouch! Ooh!
He smacks you in the <face> with a stocking full of sharp, pointy toys. Eek! Ooh! Ow! Oof! Eek!
He smacks you in the <arse> with an oversized sock full of oranges. The thin line between Crimbo and prison gets even thinner. Ugh! Ooh! Ow! Ow! Ow!
He tries to stuff your stockings, but you're not wearing any. Darn it!
He swings a stocking at you, but you have more stock in dodging.
He swings a stocking full of oranges at you, but you leap out of the way.
|You acquire an item: felt (10.6% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: googly eye (11.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: length of string (10.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: stuffing (10.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: toy wheel (11.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: wooden block (9.3% chance)*|
- The failed attack message "Darn it!" is a play on the word "darn," the original meaning of which is "to mend."
- The orange lines may refer to an episode of Family Guy in which the following conversation takes place:
- Peter: Isn't that right, Bing Crosby?
- Bing Crosby: That's right, Peter, and if your kids don't obey you can always beat them with a sack of Valencia oranges. They don't leave a bruise and your kids will always know who's the boss.
- Also, in the Family Guy Christmas Special, Peter fills a sock with oranges and swings it around after the following conversation:
- Peter: Can't we just tell 'em your mother died?
- Lois: Peter, I won't lie about something like that.
- Peter: Alright, alright, I'll kill your mother.
- Being beaten with a bag of oranges is also a plot point in the movie The Grifters.
- Andy Dick's character on NewsRadio also once threatened Joe Rogan's character with a sack of oranges, also claiming that they would not leave bruises.
- Beating someone with a sack of oranges does in fact leave bruises. Even Valencia ones.