Strange tiki idol
This narrow stone cylinder, about a foot tall, has been carved into the gruesome likeness of some kind of laughing tiki god. Somehow it makes you feel cooler and more confident than usual, though the feeling is tinged with a faint sense of unease.
(In-game plural: strange tiki idols)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Was obtained by being the first to explore at the proper coordinates in Set an Open Course for the Virgin Booty at The Poop Deck.
- Before all of the strange tiki idols had been found, the enchantment on this item was "Moxie +N (and growing...)", where N indicated how many had been discovered.
- Exactly 43 of this item were created, and no additional ones can ever be made. At least two of these 43 have been pulverized, each yielding a single twinkly powder though not affecting the enchantment of the remaining idols.
- On August 9, 2008, this item was renamed to the Idol of Ak'gyxoth.
- The eerie presence of the tiki is likely a reference to the Brady Bunch episode in which Bobby finds a mysterious cursed tiki idol in Hawaii (something which is also referenced in the lucky Crimbo tiki necklace description).