stinky cheese eye
This an eyeball made of cheese that you can wear instead of your regular eyeball. And by "instead of" I mean "glommed revoltingly onto the front of."
Cannot be discarded
+(Z/5)% Meat Drops from Monsters
+(Z/5)% Item Drops from Monsters
NOTE: This item cannot be equipped while in Hardcore.
(In-game plural: stinky cheese eyes)
- stinky cheese ball
- stinky cheese wheel
- Having this item equipped allows the use of the Give Your Opponent the Stinkeye combat skill.
- The meat and item drop enchantments are +(Z/5)% each, rounded down, with a minimum of +1%.
- Z is the current value of your "stinky cheese counter". At the end of any combat, the counter increases by the number of unique stinky cheese items you have equipped. The counter is capped at 100 and is reset to 0 at rollover (or on ascension).
- The counter increases at the end of combat even if the combat did not cost an adventure (free runaways, Infernal Seals, BRICKO fights, etc.). Non-combat adventures do not affect the counter.
- This is a reference to the "Eye of Vecna" from Dungeons and Dragons. It is an eye that is equipped by removing a player's eye and replacing with the Eye. This is similar to what the description was hinting at.
"4402" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.