|Hit Points||Scales to player's stats|
|Attack||Scales to player's stats|
|Defense||Scales to player's stats|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
You fan your nose as a smell works its way up your nostrils and tries to squeeze your brain. Bugs and birds start falling out of the sky as the stench gets worse and worse. You look wildly around for the source of the smell (once you've established that it isn't you).
You see a werewolf rolling around in a rotting deer carcass, using two skunks as loofahs.
"What are you looking at, you naked pink mammal?" he growls, and attacks.
He releases a cloud of toxic gas from somewhere under his tail. You choke and nearly pass out. Eek! Oof! Ouch! (stench damage)
He raises his arms, belches at one of his stinking armpits, and wafts the combined stench at you. You almost pass out from the nasal assault. Oof! Ouch! Ooh! (stench damage)
He breathes his skunk-corpse-excrement breath in your face. Ouch! Ow! Argh! (stench damage)
He picks up a skunk, turns the business end to you, and frightens it. Ooh! Ow! Eek! (stench damage)
He digs out something that had been lodged under one hind-claw for weeks and throws it at you. You don't know what it is, but you know how it smells (bad). Oof! Eek! Oof! (stench damage)
He bites you with his grotty, grody teeth. They're so gross, they make you use outdated slang to describe them. Grody to the max. Gag me with a spoon. Ow! Argh! Ugh! (stench damage)
He throws some offal at you, which smells awful. Ooh! Oof! Ugh! (stench damage)
He raises his arms, belches at one of his stinking armpits, and wafts the combined stench at you. You almost pass out from the nasal assault. Oof! Ooh! Argh!
He picks up a skunk, but you name the skunk "Flower" and it's so flattered it doesn't spray you.
He stops to groom his claws, dislodging sediment that's been there for years.
He tries to bite you with his grody teeth, but you point out no one's said "grody" for at least twenty years.
He tries to breathe his horrible breath in his face, but you offer him a mint.
He tries to cut the cheese, but can't seem to cut the mustard, so has to cut it out.
He tries to throw some offal at you, but you tell him not to be so awful.
He notices that his stench is merely nauseating instead of vomit-inducing, and goes to find something long-dead to roll in. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: guts necklace (.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Woods
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, each round of combat with a stench Dreadsylvanian take damage with a message:
- You inhale deeply to acclimate yourself to the stink, but end up gagging and retching.
- Uggh, it smells like Death farted in here.
- You know how if you smell something bad for long enough, your brain adjusts and you kind of stop smelling it? That's not happening here.
- Boy does it stink in here.
- Remember how good a freshly-baked loaf of bread smells? No, you don't, because you've been marinating in this stink too long.
- Something smells terrible. You sniff your armpits, wondering if it's you.
- What is that smell? Did something die in here? Like, recently?
- You glance around, trying to identify the source of that awful stink.
- You breathe through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling whatever you're smelling.
|You lose Y hit points. (stench damage)|
|You acquire an effect: Nauseated|
(duration: N+1 Adventures)
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: