|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
You see a set of tracks in the forest path ahead of you. The grass around the tracks is all wilted and blackened, and the tracks themselves are full of pure garbage-slime decomposed plant matter. "What hideous, malodorous, grotesque, unloved creature did this?" you ask aloud.
"Well, now you've gone and hurt my feelings," a bugbear hisses, and jumps out from behind a tree to attack.
She bites you with one decaying tooth. Somehow, the bite is even stinkier than her bark. Argh! Ow! Ow! (stench damage)
She belches right in your face with breath that could peel wallpaper on a wall that's not wallpapered. Ow! Ooh! Oof! (stench damage)
She spits foul bugbear spit on you. It smells even worse than her breath. Ugh! Oof! Ow! (stench damage)
She scratches you with a stinky claw. Your blood turns green as it encounters the lingering stench. Argh! Eek! Eek! (stench damage)
She slashes her own forearm and drips green, foul-smelling blood on you. Argh! Ooh! Ouch! (stench damage)
She releases a cloud of suffocating gas, and doesn't even bother to blame it on the dog. Eek! Argh! Oof! Argh!
She grabs you up in a bugbearhug, squeezing your ribs while her horrible stench assaults your nose. Then she burps garlic breath right in your face, as kind of the icing on the poo cake. Ouch! Ouch! Argh! Ow! Ooh! (stench damage)
She tries to scratch you with a stinky claw, but you avoid the scratch stench fever.
She slashes her own forearm and tries to drip green, foul-smelling blood on you, but you point out how crazy unsanitary that is.
She tries to spit on you, but you aren't taking that spit from anyone.
She tries to bite you with a decaying tooth, but it's too rotten to break your skin.
She tries to belch in your face, but you remind her to mind her manners.
She tries to belch in your face, but notices her breath is merely eye-watering instead of nauseating, and stops to munch some Limburger cheese and a couple of raw cloves of garlic. (FUMBLE!)
She scratches you with a stinky claw. Your blood turns green as it encounters the lingering stench. (stench damage)
The bugbear licks you with its fetid tongue. (stench damage)
The bugbear lifts its arms and blasts you with eye-watering bugbear body odor. (stench damage)
The bugbear releases a cloud of toxic gas. Bugbears subsist on hard-boiled eggs and boiled cabbage in the wild. (stench damage)
The bugbear cuts its own arm with a talon, and a jet of blood spurts onto you. Faugh! Even this thing's blood smells bad! (stench damage)
The bugbear grabs you with one foul set of talons. They smell like bad meat or good cheese. (stench damage)
The bugbear hisses at you, spritzing you with foul-smelling toxic spit. (stench damage)
The bugbear roars at you, which isn't bad, but its breath is deadly. (stench damage)
The bugbear punches you with a fetid fist, leaving a bruise and the stench of rotten garbage. (stench damage)
|You acquire an item: stinkwater (.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Woods
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, each round of combat with a stench Dreadsylvanian take damage with a message:
- You inhale deeply to acclimate yourself to the stink, but end up gagging and retching.
- Uggh, it smells like Death farted in here.
- You know how if you smell something bad for long enough, your brain adjusts and you kind of stop smelling it? That's not happening here.
- Boy does it stink in here.
- Remember how good a freshly-baked loaf of bread smells? No, you don't, because you've been marinating in this stink too long.
- Something smells terrible. You sniff your armpits, wondering if it's you.
- What is that smell? Did something die in here? Like, recently?
- You glance around, trying to identify the source of that awful stink.
- You breathe through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling whatever you're smelling.
|You lose Y hit points. (stench damage)|
|You acquire an effect: Nauseated|
(duration: N+1 Adventures)
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: