This is a plate of lasagna, but with the ricotta cheese replaced with soft, semi-molten steel. Oh, and the noodles are made of thinly hammered steel. Oh, and the tomato sauce... well, you see where I'm going with this.
(In-game plural: steel lasagnae)
- Angry <player name>, this is Azazel in Hell (As a Teetotaler, Avatar of Boris, Zombie Slayer, or Plumber)
|You eat the steel lasagna, feeling somewhat like robo-Garfield. Your abs get tighter.|
|You acquire a skill: Stomach of Steel|
|(You gain 5 Fullness.)|
- Not affected by effects that increase food's adventure yields such as Got Milk, Song of the Glorious Lunch, and Gourmand.
- If you drop your path before eating this item, it will be removed from your inventory.
- Because the skill (and its related increase to your maximum fullness) is only obtained after you have eaten this item, you will be unable to eat this item if you have less than 5 fullness available.
- Can be eaten by Zombie Slayers, despite the fact that it is not made of brains.
- Garfield is a well-known comic strip cat whose favorite food is lasagna.
- The consumption message refers to the "Abs of Steel" series of workout videos.