Steal AccordionType: Combat
MP Cost: 0
Accordion Thieves have the option to try to steal an accordion from creatures that can drop them.
Attempts to steal an accordion from the monster.
|Source:||Starting skill for Accordion Thief|
|Variable message (see below)|
- The skill is only available on creatures that have an accordion to steal.
- The success text is unique to the creature it is stolen from.
- Unlike Pickpocket, this skill may be used in any round of combat, regardless of Combat Initiative. It may be used after a Pickpocket, successful or not.
- Each type of accordion (eg, quirky accordion, autocalliope, etc) can only be stolen once per day.
- The following monsters are known to possess stealable accordions: