(In-game plural: star boomerangs)
|4 stars||5 lines|
You fend off the drop bears long enough to throw your star boomerang for X damage. ZAP! WHAMMO! SPLAT!
You hit for X damage with your boomerang. Crikey! (R.I.P. Steve Irwin) WHACK! BOOF! BOINK!
You hit <it> coming and going with your star boomerang for X damage. Bonzer! SPLAT! BAM! KERBLAM!
You hit with your star boomerang for X damage. G'day, mate! Well...for you, at least. ZOT! BAM! BOINK!
You throw another shrimp on the barbie. And by "shrimp," I mean "boomerang," and by "on the barbie," I mean "at your opponent." You do X damage. BONK! BOOF! SMACK!
- You may not use this weapon to complete the star cage portion of the Naughty Sorceress quest. Attempting to do so yields the message "A few dents appear on the cage. If only you had something more substantial..."
- Steve Irwin was a wildlife expert and television personality from Australia.
- Drop bears are fictional animals from Australia.
- The expressions "crikey!", "bonzer!", and throw another shrimp on the barbie are associated with Australia as well. So, for that matter, are boomerangs.
- The description refers to the joke "What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back when you throw it? A stick."
- The advances in stick technology are a reference to the book Last Chance to See by Douglas Adams.
|TOP 10 star boomerang collections|
6. Wizunon - 100 | 7. Friznik - 100 | 8. Darkling - 100 | 9. TheFatMan - 83 | 10. Athanatos - 63
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings