Staph of homophones
This ate-foot staph is rot of timbre maid from sturdy seeder would. A corps of guilt quarts ads wait and axe as a channel threw witch thee castor can chute bolts of lightening at his oar her soon too bee chard faux.
(In-game plural: staphes of homophones)
|staph of homophones|
- This item must be equipped at rollover in order to earn the extra adventures.
- While this staff is equipped any word that has a homophone is replaced with one of the possible homophones.
- Being Wanged protects from this chat effect.
- Not surprisingly, the description is a homophone of the following:
- This eight-foot staff is wrought of timber made from sturdy cedar wood. A core of gilt quartz adds weight and acts as a channel through which the caster can shoot bolts of lightning at his or her soon to be charred foe.
- The staph has no effect on skill results.
- "Staph", pronounced like "staff", is a nickname for a genus of bacteria.
- This weapon is the Mystical counterpart to the sword behind inappropriate prepositions.
|TOP 10 staph of homophones collections|
6. Magic2729 - 10 | 7. whizdad - 6 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 6 | 9. Terrapin_Man - 5 | 10. Nikademus - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings