Staff of the Well-Tempered Cauldron
Cauldrons are like cast-iron skillets -- it takes time to season them, to make them your own. This staff is a reflection of that property. With this in hand, every spell you cast will be just right. Also, pancakes won't stick to it. Just in case that ever comes up.
(In-game plural: Staves of the Well-Tempered Cauldron)
|Staff of the Black Kettle||Bätzle||Supernova Champagne||bit-o-cactus||squashed frog||eye of newt||salamander spleen|
|Staff of the Well-Tempered Cauldron|
|Jiggle your Staff of the Well-Tempered Cauldron|
You jiggle your staff. It leaps from your hand and begins to fly around of its own volition, beating your opponent about the head and neck for 30-35 damage.
- You can only jiggle your staff once per fight.
- For a complete breakdown of the recipe (pre July 7th 2015), go here.
- This item's name is likely a reference to J.S. Bach's piano instructional book, the Well-Tempered Clavier.
- The item's name and description makes several references to the practice of "tempering" or "seasoning" cast iron cookware. The cookware is coated with some form of fat (oil, shortening, lard, etc.) and cooked for a long period to bond the fat to the cookware, preventing food from sticking to it.
|TOP 10 Staff of the Well-Tempered Cauldron collections|
6. Yendor - 12 | 7. Noskilz - 12 | 8. Phred Green - 11 | 9. Lord Stefano - 10 | 10. BloodDoner - 9
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings