Staff of the Cream of the Cream
If you collect the best milk, it is the cream. If you collect the best cream, it is the cream of the cream. If you collect the best cream of the cream, and put it on a stick, you end up with this.
(In-game plural: Staff of the Cream of the Creams)
|Jiggle your Staff of the Cream of the Cream|
You jiggle the staff. A wisp of creamy ghostly energy drifts out of the end, into your opponent, then into your head. Your mind fills with itessence. You... know it. With a capital K.
Adds 2 copies per original copy of the creamfacted monster into the array of possible monsters in the zone. Normal Adventure Queue rejection does not occur on the creamfacted monster.
The N column is the number of evenly distributed monsters in the Zone. For example, N=5 can refer to The Black Forest or Lair of the Ninja Snowmen. The Trailed Rate refers to the chance that a combat encounter will be the trailed monster.
These values were produced by Monte Carlo simulation (100 million turns).
|Equal Encounter Rate Zones|
|N||Untrailed Rate||Trailed Rate|
|Unequal Encounter Rate Zones|
|Zone||Monster||Untrailed Rate||Trailed Rate|
|The Hole in the Sky||Astronomer||12.12%||??.??%|
|The Icy Peak||Knott Yeti or upgraded ram||38.00%||??.??%|
|Degrassi Knoll||Gnollish Gearhead||15.84%||49.44%|
|The Airship||Irritating Encounters||22.50%||62.41%|
- You can only jiggle your staff once per fight.
- X starts at 5.
- After jiggling, a second paragraph is added to the staff's description:
- You last used this staff on a <monstername>. You are more likely to encounter this type of monster as a result of having done that thing I just said you did.
- Attempting to attune yourself to a monster which cannot be tracked results in this message:
- You jiggle the staff, but all that comes out of it is a spray of freezing milk. That's disappointing. But hey, at least it dealt Y damage.
- Banishing a monster tracked in this way lowers the number of copies in the zone by N (where N is the number of copies in the zone by default). Using more than 1 banisher has no further effect.
- After attuning to a monster's essence (jiggling), you may equip a different weapon and still reap the benefits of the jiggle.
- This item is available only during a special challenge path. It will be removed from your inventory when you leave the path, either by breaking the prism to free King Ralph XI, or by dropping the path.