Spooky vampire (Spooky Forest)
- For the similarly named monster, see the page Spooky vampire (Dreadsylvanian Castle).
|Locations||The Spooky Forest|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
He wants to saaaahhhk your blaaaahd. He is a terrifying apparition even though he talks like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Count Chocula.
He transforms into a cloud of clammy mist. You get run over by a bunch of gorillas. Ow! (spooky damage)
He transforms into a bat and batters you with his feeelthy wings. Ouch!
He turns into a big black dog. It makes you sweat and it makes you groove. Ugh! Argh! (spooky damage)
He transforms into a clammy mist, a flock of bats, and a big black dog in rapid succession. You feel clammed, battered, and dogged. Ugh! (spooky damage)
He tries to sink his fangs into your <kidney>, but bites his tongue. Now he wantth to thaaahk your blaaaahd.
He transforms into a clammy mist. You get a nasty pimple, but it'll clear up.
He transforms into a cloud of clammy mist. There don't seem to be any gorillas in it. Or, y'know, clams.
He tries to transform into a bat and batter you, but transforms into a wallaby and can't figure how to wallabyter you.
He turns into some kind of big, black dog. But it turns out he's your godfather, so it's okay.
He uses his spoooky hypnotic eyes on you, but loses a contact lens and has to search for it.
He tries to do all his transformations in rapid succession, but ends up turning into a misty dog with bat wings. It evaporates quickly and he stands there blushing. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 4-7 Meat (average: 5.1, stdev: 0.9)*|
|You acquire an item: vampire collar (3.9% chance)*|
- If wooden stakes are equipped:
|You acquire an item: vampire heart (100% chance)*|
|You gain 1-2 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Spooky Forest.
- The mist text is a reference to the film, Gorillas in the Mist: The Story of Dian Fossey.
- The successful big black dog attack text alludes to the Led Zeppelin song, Black Dog. The song begins, "Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move / Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove".
- The big black dog miss text is a reference to Sirius Black from the Harry Potter book series. Sirius Black is able to transform into a black dog and is also Harry's godfather.
- Several of the attack and miss messages are references to Dracula's possible forms.