Spooky rattling cigar box
This is a cigar box that occasionally bumps back and forth, or jumps up and down. It's either full of Mexican jumping cigars, or some... thing is trapped inside. Pro tip: there's no such thing as a Mexican jumping cigar.
(In-game plural: spooky rattling cigar boxen)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the spooky rattling cigar box in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It bursts open, and a disembodied hand crawls out! Spooky!|
|You decide to name him Frosevelt.|
- October 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Contains a familiar that can equip any 1-handed weapon. It then uses it to attack your enemies, and conveys to you the benefits of its enchantments.
- The "some... thing" is a reference to Thing from The Addams Family, a disembodied hand, usually coming from a box.
- "Pro Tip:" is a reference to an Internet meme, originally poking fun at the GamePro Magazine, where advice to newbies is given in the form of obvious tips, such as "To beat the game, try not to die", or "To defeat the boss, shoot a bunch." Strictly speaking, "there's no such thing as a Mexican jumping cigar" is not a pro tip (which always take the form of suggestions, directions, or "to x, do y" sorts of phrases), but a spoiler.
- The plural is a running joke where the plural of "box" is "boxen" from mid-90s computer culture or alternatively, one of comedian Regen's jokes.
|TOP 10 spooky rattling cigar box collections|
6. Zaranthos - 6 | 7. Abikum - 6 | 8. Mikel - 6 | 9. Birdy - 6 | 10. mwahaha - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| spooky rattling cigar box
| Succeeded by:|
Scratch 'n' Sniff Sticker Tome