Spooky hockey mask
This is a hockey mask, of the really, really spooky variety. Most hockey masks make you think "Oh, hey, there must be a goalie behind that!" This one, on the other hand, makes you think "Oh, hey, I should run, run, run, run, run, run, run away. From that psycho killer."
(In-game plural: spooky hockey masks)
- The Raffle House
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 14th and 20th of 2008.
- The last line of the description of this item mentions the Talking Heads song, "Psycho Killer." The refrain of that song includes the lyric "Run run run run run run run away."
- The spooky hockey mask is a reference to the Friday the 13th films, featuring Jason Voorhees, a murderer that wears a hockey mask during the entire movie.
- The fight in the dream refers to the movie Freddy vs. Jason.
|TOP 10 spooky hockey mask collections|
6. Gretzky - 401 | 7. Big_Papa_55 - 387 | 8. Mogwai_Hunter_99 - 224 | 9. Pastahead - 195 | 10. FallDownDrunk - 168
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings