Spooky Pirate Skeleton
|Spooky Pirate Skeleton|
With his sword and spookiness
Who's your bone daddy?
Attacks and frightens enemies
Ability: Deals Spooky Damage and de-levels enemies' defense
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* Deals damage & 10% Delevel* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <name> attempts to swashbuckle <him/her/it>, but misses.
- <name> swashbuckles <him/her/it> for X damage.
- <name> looks your opponent in the eye, and lets loose a fierce "Arrrr." Your opponent shudders...
|Monster defense reduced by 1-N|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> calls for parrrlay. <He> has to sit down and talk with <Name> before <he> can attack again.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <Name> makes a spooky noise and howls at your opponent, "Yarrr! There's one of me INSIDE YOU!" Your foe looks pretty upset by this revelation, and has to take a moment to calm down.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> loots the booty of your slain foe. It's not as racy as it sounds, I promise.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> clatters and clacks as he dances around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins happily, since he now has lips. He still doesn't have any guts, though.
- When entered in a game of Hide and Seek:
- The clattering of <name>'s bones are a dead hiding-place giveaway.
- This familiar will attack 3/4 of the time.
- Damage ranges from int(X/2)+2 to X+2, where X is the weight of the familiar.
- This familiar will hit successfully 20 + 10 × (ceiling(X/6))% of the time. At 43 pounds and above, this familiar appears to not miss.
- This familiar will delevel the enemies' defense 1/4 of the time.
- Deleveling ranges from 1 to X/4, rounded down, where X is the weight of the familiar.