You feel at once spicey and limey. Which isn't to say you're walking around saying "Pip pip, cheerio, and all that," while hurting peoples' tongues. The fruit and spice mix on your palate in a decidedly moxious fashion. Moxious and painful.
- lime-and-chile-flavored chewing gum (5 Adventures)
- mysterious chemical residue (sometimes) (5 adventures)
- Cargo Cultist Shorts (pocket 480) (80 Adventures)
- Cargo Cultist Shorts (pockets 125, 266, 458) (40 Adventures)
- "Limey" is a slang term for a British person, especially one in the navy. This originated with the British Navy's practice of supplying sailors with lime juice, in order to prevent scurvy.
- "Pip pip, cheerio, and all that" is a stereotypically British phrase.