This is a can of secret and mysterious spices. It could be used to give something a secret and/or mysterious flavor. If you can control this, you can control the universe! Well, probably not.
(In-game plural: spices)
- Cobb's Knob Kitchens
- Knob Goblin Master Chef
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork (1 choosing the moist crater)
- Using a drum machine
- giant sandworm (3)
- Knob Kitchen grab-bag (0-5)
- Boxcar turtle (10) (sometimes)
- Have a level 5 or higher Spice Ghost as your Pasta Thrall (max 10/day)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Spooky Forest
- Corpse in the Grove
- The Obligatory Pirate's Cove (In Disguise)
- Zest! (3)
- The Sewer
- Fishing Around in the Sewer
- Sewer Luck! (with ten-leaf clover)
- Starting/Ascending as a Sauceror
- Summoning a level 10 Boba Fettucini and then defeating the Giant sandworm it summons.
- Summoning a Spice Ghost as your Pasta Guardian (1 per day, 2 at level 10)
- From inventory:
|You taste some of the spices. Spicy! Unfortunately, you don't have anything to make any spicier. You put the spice away.|
- In combat:
|You shake some spices into your opponent's eyes, doing 1 damage. <It> winces.|
- bat haggis
- evil spicy noodles
- extra-spicy bloody mary
- mulled blood
- rat scrapple
- ratatouille de Jarlsberg
- secret blend of herbs and spices
- spiced rum
- spicy bean burrito
- spicy enchanted bean burrito
- spicy jumping bean burrito
- spicy noodles
- The Spice Loop used to be an easy way to collect one spices per turn. On October 3rd, 2006, the number of clovers per day that could be acquired was drastically reduced. As of October 5th, 2010, spices are no longer attainable from chewing gum on a string.
- This item used to do 2-3 damage in combat. The item description used to be:
- "This is a can of secret and mysterious spices. It could be used to give something a secret and/or mysterious flavor."
- The line "If you can control this, you can control the universe!" is a reference to the "spice drug" melange from the Dune novels.
- The same joke was used in the announcement when the in-game melange was rolled out.
"8" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.