Special clip: graveburpers
This is a clip of mercenary specialty ammunition. This ammunition's specialty is that it causes grievous wounds that immediately become gangrenous and foul-smelling.
(In-game plural: special clips: graveburpers)
- Specialty ammo bandolier (0-3)
|You don't have the right weapon for this thing. You're no military scientist, but you're pretty sure ammo goes into guns.|
With a mercenary pistol:
|You slam the clip into the pistol and begin firing wildly. One shot hits it for X (+A) damage.|
|After a few more shots, a second round hits it, dealing Y (+B) damage.|
|After several more misses, you manage to hit it with the last bullet, dealing an additional Z (+C) damage.|
With a mercenary rifle equipped:
|You place the clip in the rifle, take careful aim, and shoot him for X (+A) damage. While you're patting yourself on the back for your good shot, you accidentally spill the rest of the clip.|
- Item is only consumed when it successfully gets loaded.
- You deal roughly your buffed Moxie in damage of each element per pistol hit.
- You deal roughly 3x your buffed Moxie in damage of each element per rifle shot.
|TOP 10 special clip: graveburpers collections|
6. OHogan - 153 | 7. Cobain Dougans - 134 | 8. General_Herpes - 127 | 9. Jennaman - 126 | 10. whizdad - 123
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings