Special clip: boneburners
This is a clip of mercenary specialty ammunition. This ammunition's specialty is that it can be used in a pinch to cremate a fallen comrade.
(In-game plural: special clips: boneburners)
- Specialty ammo bandolier (0-3)
|You don't have the right weapon for this thing. You're no military scientist, but you're pretty sure ammo goes into guns.|
With a mercenary pistol:
|You slam the clip into the pistol and begin firing wildly. One shot hits it for X (+A) damage.|
|After a few more shots, a second round hits it, dealing Y (+B) damage.|
|After several more misses, you manage to hit it with the last bullet, dealing an additional Z (+C) damage.|
With a mercenary rifle equipped:
|You place the clip in the rifle, take careful aim, and shoot him for X (+Y) damage. While you're patting yourself on the back for your good shot, you accidentally spill the rest of the clip.|
- Item is only consumed when it successfully gets loaded.
- You deal roughly your buffed Moxie in damage of each element per pistol hit.
- You deal roughly 3x your buffed Moxie in damage of each element per rifle shot.
|TOP 10 special clip: boneburners collections|
6. Nikademus - 149 | 7. Cobain Dougans - 137 | 8. caducus - 100 | 9. whizdad - 83 | 10. Soba Rigatoni - 65
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings