This is a fly with a tiny little sombrero on it (not pictured). These poor flies are the laughingstock of the insect kingdom, because "z" in a Spanish accent is pronounced "th." Therefore, these poor creatures fly around going "Bththththththth" all the livelong day. ¡Qué lástima!
(In-game plural: Moscas de España)
- The Hippy Camp
- crusty hippy
- crusty hippy jewelry maker
- crusty hippy Vegan chef
- dirty hippy
- dirty hippy jewelry maker
- dirty hippy Vegan chef
- filthy hippy
- filthy hippy jewelry maker
- filthy hippy Vegan chef
- The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)
- caveman hippy
- cavewomyn hippy
- sabre-toothed ferret
- Part of the Around the World Quest. Five of these can be traded in at the Orcish Frat House to obtain an around the world.
- Can only be obtained with a Spanish fly trap equipped.
- Is affected by +item drop.
- The Spanish fly, which is actually an extract from the cantharides beetle, is sometimes used to encourage mating in farm animals. Some people mistakenly believe that it has an aphrodisiac effect on humans.
- "¡Qué lástima!" is Spanish for "What a shame!".
- The reference of pronouncing "z" as "th" refers specifically to Castilian accented Spanish.
- The definition of the Spanish fly as a fly wearing a sombrero is taken from an episode of "Golden Girls".