Spacegate access badge
This badge allows access to the secret underground Spacegate Facility in the Big Mountains. It requires its holder to have undergone an extensive background check, or to have bought it from somebody who underwent one.
(In-game plural: Spacegate access badges)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without access to Secret Underground Spacegate Facility:
You head into the Big Mountains and find the entrance to the Spacegate Facility. You hand your access badge to the bored, uniformed lady working the booth next to the door.
She doesn't give you the badge back, and when you ask, she explains that the facility entrance is now keyed to your genetic signature, and you can come and go as you please, unless your genes change for some reason.
- Otherwise, if you already have access to the Spacegate Facility
- You already have access to the Spacegate Facility. No sense in wasting this.
- April 2017's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Unlocks billions of strange alien planets to explore!
- Prospective and actual Spacegate owners are encouraged to read the Spacegate Operations Handbook and Wildlife Guide. Spacegate Industries, LLC will not be responsible for Spacegate-related limb loss or transmission-induced deformities.
- A clear reference to the Stargate franchise.
|TOP 10 Spacegate access badge collections|
6. King - 3 | 7. dcfiregirl - 3 | 8. Rammerking - 3 | 9. IMdemondog - 2 | 10. Hojo Hominygrits - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Spacegate access badge
| Succeeded by:|
New-You Club Membership Form