In order to locate a specific point in space, you need seven coordinates. Each of those coordinates is a letter from A to Z.
Hey, don't look at me. That's just how space travel works.
It looks like you can either set seven dials individually, type in a seven letter coordinate set, or press a big red button to open the gate up to a random planet.
|Dial #1: |
One of the technicians left a sticky note next to dial #1:
|(a valid set of coordinates is 7 letters)|
|(could be very dangerous)|
After Choosing Coordinates
The terminal beeps. Off to your left, the rings around the Spacegate begin to rotate as the space in the middle of it becomes a swirly, shimmering portal to another world.
Current planet: Planet Name: Sigma Allopecius VII
Coordinates: I J T Q K H T
- toxic atmosphere
- high gravity
- magnetic storms
- high winds
- hot solar flares
- frigid zones
- spooky noises
- nasty gasses
- lewd rocks
- Plant Life: detected
- Animal Life: anomalous (hostile)
- Intelligent Life: advanced (hostile)
- DANGER: Spant chemical signature detected
- DANGER: Murderbot frequencies detected
- Spacegate Energy remaining: 20 Adventures
- Located in the Spacegate Facility.
- You start out with 20 adventures.