This terminal is anything but dumb. It gives you a sophisticated command-line interface to what you sheeple have been brainwashed into thinking of as the "real" world.
(In-game plural: Source terminals)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a Source Terminal:
|You set up the terminal at your campsite, plug it in, and turn it on. There are no fancy visual effects, no Brian-Eno-composed musical flourish -- not even a beep.
There is just a black screen and a flashing green cursor.
- You've already got a Source terminal in your campsite.
- June 2016's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Gives you a command-line interface hooked up to the very nature of reality.
- Brian Eno is an ambient and electronic musician who composed "The Microsoft Sound", the start-up theme which plays when starting Windows 95.
|TOP 10 Source terminal collections|
6. fezzer - 2 | 7. Rammerking - 2 | 8. djve - 2 | 9. Tsuki - 2 | 10. Nanimonai3 - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Source terminal
| Succeeded by:|
detective school application