Sorcerers of the Shore Grimoire
The legendary Sorcerer-Mathematicians of the Northwest were said to have mastered the art of the collectible card game. That knowledge, once lost, is now found. In this Grimoire.
(In-game plural: Sorcerers of the Shore Grimoires)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Grimoire to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Grimoire on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Sorcerers of the Shore Grimoire on it:
|You carefully place the Grimoire on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Sorcerers of the Shore Grimoire already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of this Grimoire on your bookshelf.|
- March 2011's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Each day, allows you to summon a 5-pack of cards for the Alice's Army collectible card game.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Alice's Army Cards. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- Sorcerers of the Shore is a reference to Wizards of the Coast, the Washington state-based company best known as the creators of Magic: the Gathering, first of the collectible card games as we know it. The Sorcerer-Mathematicians are such, by the way, because Richard Garfield, creator of Magic, was a mathematics professor in his day job.
"4965" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
A cute angel
| Sorcerers of the Shore Grimoire
| Succeeded by:|