|Here's what you get when|
a semicolon goes m^*@#
ABORT, RETRY, FAIL?
Does nothing, hopefully.
Ability: Sits motionless, spouts random code
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 18-20HP +2 Moxie statgain Staggers* Deals Sleaze damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- 4-16 lines of pseudocode as shown below
- if (rng.id<familiar.num_arms) familiar.murder
if (player.muscle<=monster.boredom) add_lag(monster.meatdropbonus)
if (rng.rng_handicap<familiar.num_legs) increment(monster.mp,93)
if (familiar.maxmp<==player.meat) zone.setproperty(itemdropbonus, 67)
if (rng.loathing>player.meatdropbonus) auto_balance(89)
- Cannot be enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- That familiar doesn't want to go in the Crown of Thrones.
- Cannot be bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- That familiar doesn't want to go in your Buddy Bjorn.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- With wax lips equipped:
- None - familiar cannot compete at the Arena.
- When attempting to have this familiar battle in the Arena, Susie gives the message: "Since the Arena doesn't have a "sitting motionless, doing absolutely nothing" event, there's probably no point in allowing your Software Bug to compete."
- Unlike most familiars, the Software Bug has three pieces of familiar-specific equipment (including the pet rock "Groucho" disguise and pet rock "Snooty" disguise shared by all pet-rock-alikes).